Senin, 30 Mei 2011

The BackBalconian





Hello, earth!
It's getting sultry here in Indonesia. Grey sky and dreary clouds fade away. The sun which used to beam slyly, shines with its heart and soul recently. So that the temperature at earth's surface rises. The transition period is so coming. The season where people prepare their summer wardrobe. Keeping jackets, warm sweaters and shawls in storage. Taking summer mini dresses, shorts, sunblock and sunglasses outside. Plan to have picnic in the park, beach visit, etc. I have armed with patience waiting for this season. Gloomy rainy days took me nowhere, trapped in the house staring the pouring rain by the window while there were numerous events and festivals running outside. So, I'll greet the beautiful sunrise in the dawn, enjoy my sunbathing at before-seven-in-the-morning, let my skin get tanned (I hate being pale and unhealthy), absorb the energy (read: vitamin D) as much as I can. Oh, how I love morning sunlight so much...

I wanna share you some photos taken by my best friend, Puri, at back balcony of my house where my mom dry wet clothes in the sun. You can see green bamboo leaves peeping in the corner of the first photo. She just used camera pocket and I edited them using Photo Scape (Fine, I'll learn CS4 soon). They look a lil' bit yellowish because I'd like to give vintage touch.

baby blue floral dress: unbranded, purchased at garage sale | bag: mom's property | floral scarf: thrift store | fringe creme open-toe shoes: berNICE | owl necklace: gift | bracelets: thrift stores

So, how is the weather in your country? Is it comfortable enough to go out? Lemme listen your stories :)

A Loaf of Love

Winis

5 komentar:

  1. love your photos, sweety! :)

    cheers,
    Deant
    the-d.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  2. wow...
    thank you deant, I mean it
    :)
    thanks for visiting my blog

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. you're one lovely sweetheart.
    :)

    ps: sorry for the deleted comment, typo!

    BalasHapus
  5. it's okay..

    thanks a bunch dear.
    you too.
    I enjoy reading your blog
    :)

    BalasHapus